Tim J. Pollard
- Civil Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
Tim J. Pollard is an attorney and the President of The Pollard Firm, a Professional Corporation.
After serving as a Partner with the Orange County based law firm TUCKER | POLLARD for eight years, Mr. Pollard left TUCKER | POLLARD and formed The Pollard Firm, APC, taking his expertise and passion for the law in a new direction. Mr. Pollard is an experienced litigator who approaches every legal issue with a calculated strategy, crafted after understanding his clients’ goals and best interests.
Upon graduating from law school in 2010, Mr. Pollard served as an associate attorney for a Professional Law Corporation in Newport Beach, California where he represented clients exclusively in business and real estate related legal matters. While attending law school Mr. Pollard served as a summer associate for JP Morgan Chase’s In-House legal counsel where he worked on nationwide collections matters and civil litigation. While working on his graduate degree, Mr. Pollard worked as a law clerk in La Jolla, California where he worked exclusively on personal injury matters.
Mr. Pollard earned his Juris Doctorate and certificate in business law from Whittier Law School in Costa Mesa, California. Mr. Pollard earned a Bachelor of Arts in Communication with a concentration in Public Argumentation and Rhetoric as well as a Master of Business Administration with a concentration in Finance, prior to law school. During his free time, Mr. Pollard enjoys coaching youth sports and spending time outdoors with his wife and two daughters.
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- J.D. - 2010
- Honors: Certificate in Business Law
- Keller Graduate School of Management
- Major: Finance
- California State University San Bernardino
- Major: Communication with a concentration in Public Argumentation and Rhetoric
- Tucker | Pollard, Founding Partner, 2011
- Boutique Law Firm, Salisbury Law Group
- JP Morgan Chase's, In-House Legal Counsel, Summer Associate
- Law Offices of Joseph A. Howell, Law Clerk
- State Bar of California, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- CAALA, Member
- National Trial Lawyers Association, Member
Current Employment Position